I just returned from the so-called Ultimate Practice Test. I'll be honest right away - there wasn't anything ultimate about it. Yes, I had the opportunity to drive to the actual test center (an awfully long drive from work) and yes I got to sit through a timed test (something I"ve been doing at home for weeks now), but all in all, I wasn't impressed. They didn't even give me my score right away!! I had to wait until I drove the hour back home to check it online. Guess the Kaplan teacher was right - it was a waste of time.
But then again, I realized that I need a bit more practice. I've read a couple more blogs by people who have gotten 760 and 790s - some impressive people. So, I'm hitting the books again - this time, I'm hitting them harder.
Planned Test Day: March 26, 2009 (might push it 1 week at the most)
Goal: 780
Current Average Score: 620
Left to Achieve: 190 points
Course of Action: 160 points
120 question batches per day - 60 OG, 60 online -- got a plethora of sources lined up if I exhaust these
Practice Test Every Other Day
SC Notes from Rajat and hopefully Manhattan
And every other problem I can manage to do!
Let it begin...
“Practice as if you are the worst, perform as if you are the best.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment